Self-worth & Gratitude Affirmations

💓 [Choose what resonates with you, and customize it for yourself] 💓

I am deserving and grateful for my safety.
I am deserving and grateful for my abundance.
I am deserving and grateful for my peace.
I am deserving and grateful for my wealth.
I am deserving and grateful for my health.
I am deserving and grateful for my body.
I am deserving and grateful for my soul.
I am deserving and grateful for my life.
I am deserving and grateful for my intuition.
I am deserving and grateful for my knowledge.
I am deserving and grateful for my wisdom.
I am deserving and grateful for my curiosity.
I am deserving and grateful for my motivation.
I am deserving and grateful for my ideas.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to plan.
I am deserving and grateful for my empathy.
I am deserving and grateful for the love I give.
I am deserving and grateful for the love I receive.
I am deserving and grateful for my physical strength.
I am deserving and grateful for my mental strength.
I am deserving and grateful for my spiritual strength.
I am deserving and grateful for my emotional strength.
I am deserving and grateful for my loving relationships.
I am deserving and grateful for the love my loved ones give me.
I am deserving and grateful for the love I give my loved ones.
I am deserving and grateful for my supportive relationships.
I am deserving and grateful for my growing relationships.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to bring in abundant income.
I am deserving and grateful for my supportive and loving work environment.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to bring in wealth.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to go with change gracefully.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to know when to make a change.
I am deserving and grateful for my patience in awaiting the right time to make a change.
I am deserving and grateful for the time I’ve been given to be alive.
I am deserving and grateful for the possibilities available to me in life.
I am deserving and grateful for my ability to harness the opportunities provided to me.

Thank you for my life.
Thank you for my kids’ life.
Thank you for my loved ones' lives.

Thank you for the opportunity to become one with my highest self.
Thank you to my highest self for guiding me in my life.
Thank you to myself for doing my best.
Thank you to myself for all of my love.

Thank you to the universe for creating love.
Thank you to the universe for sharing love.
Thank you to the universe for providing me the ability to love and be loved.

Thank you for beauty.
Thank you for art.
Thank you for music.
Thank you for communication.
Thank you for laughter.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

not mine

Praying with The Universe